Tippe Emmot is one of those girls who just glows when you meet her in person! She’s beyond striking – she’s flat out radiant. Lots of beautiful blonds were on the Miss America stage this year… and Tippe certainly represented ‘The Show Me State’ well! The Junkies even had the chance to meet her face to face during Miss America week and she was just as ‘sparkling’ in person.
Tippe also finished as the 1st Runner Up in the Miss Sweetheart pageant in Hoopeston, IL back in ’11. If you don’t know about Miss Sweetheart… just check out this link to one of our previous posts. 🙂
We know Missouri will crown another beauty in Mexico, MO this year… And this year’s pageant will be one of those we’ll be watching closely! Lots of strong contestants and plenty of ‘experience’ lining up to win it all!
Junkies Say Here’s Who to Watch:
– Jennifer Zweifel = 1st runner up in 12 (fun fact: she’s an All-American at Truman State where she was 4th in NCAA II in the Triple Jump!)
– Mary Bauer = 4th runner up, triple prelim winner in ’12, 2nd runner up in ’11, prelim talent winner, MO OT in 07
– Shelby Ringdahl = 2nd runner up in ’12
– Adrienne Burlfield = Miss Teen Missouri US ’12 (Top 3 at Nationals), Teen USA semi-finalist
– Jeni Dixon = Miss Missouri Teen USA ’08