Lindsey Petrosh received a once in a lifetime opportunity… She was there when Miss America announced we would be returning to Atlantic City! Can you imagine being a part of such a huge announcement?!? That’s something no other Miss NJ can claim!!!
As a former NJ Outstanding Teen, Lindsey had the chance to represent New Jersey at both Miss America and MAOTeen. Now a grad student at Rowan University, Lindsey looks forward to having the Miss NJ title be a ‘stepping stone’ to even greater things in her life… and the Junkies wish her all the best!
And here we go again… it’s time to take a look at the 2013 Miss NJ Contestants!
Junkies Say Here’s Who to Watch:
– Carissa Palumbo – NJ Teen USA 1st Runner up 2009, Vanessa
– Kaitlyn Schoeffel – 1st Runner Up ’12, NJ OT in ’07 (when she was only 13!)
– Vanessa Baez – 3rd Runner Up ’12, 3rd Runner Up in ’11, 3rd Runner up in ’10
– Cierra Kaler-Jones – Semi-Finalist in ’12, Prelim Talent in ’12
– Brenna Weick – NJ OT ’09, 1st Runner up National MAOT to Jeanette Morelan
– Cara McCollum – Princeton Student, Valedictorian of nearly 300 in HS, great headshot
– Lindsey Giannini – Semi-Finalist in ’12, has testified to the NJ State Senate regarding her platform
Whoever wins the Miss New Jersey Crown this year will have the honor of serving as the host state for Miss America come September! A great opportunity for one special lady from The Garden State! Good Luck to All!!!