As we look back on everything that’s happened this year at Pageant Junkies, it’s not an over-statement to say, I’m pretty flabbergasted…
- We started the Junkie Newsletter that now has thousands of names attached
- We reached 100 podcast episodes and featured 6 National Titleholders from both Miss America (3) and MAOTeen (3)
- We launched Pageant Junkies University – a free, online pageant training center
- We created a free, 3 part video series about Pageant Branding Secrets, Big Branding Mistakes, and a detailed breakdown of how we choose our Top 5 lists.
- We launched our first digital course called, “How to Build Your Pageant Brand” and enrolled dozens of Junkies from across the country
- We created “The Interview Course” to teach contestants how to communicate their brands to the judges in a memorable way
- I traveled to both Miss America’s Outstanding Teen and Miss America – meeting countless new friends and hugging tons of Junkies along the way
- We accurately predicted 75% of the state winners, 3 out of the top 5 at MAOTeen, and went 7/10 at Miss America (2/5 for the Top 5)
- Our social media channels now top 15,000 followers
What a crazy year it’s been!
That’s why we’re taking a few minutes to dig down and refine our strategy for 2016. To do so, we’re conducting a brief 5 minute survey to find out what YOU want to see from Pageant Junkies!
Believe me when I say, it’s important that we hear from you! We need to understand how we can best serve you in the coming year – and I hope you’ll take the time to fill out this brief 5 minute survey.
Just click here to be connected.
At the beginning of 2015, I declared this would be the year that we would stop standing on the sidelines (offering thoughts and opinions), and instead – we would GET IN THE GAME by ADDING VALUE. Every one of our efforts above has been to that end – and the response we’ve received has been beyond our expectations…
Therefore, please know I say THANK YOU for making 2015 such an incredible year! I don’t think I could ever put into words how grateful I am for your involvement and influence this past year… Without you, Pageant Junkies would be nothing more than a teeny-tiny blog with my crazy commentaries (lol!). YOU have made this group special – and it will be my privilege to offer new things to the Junkie Nation in 2016 🙂